Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (by DaytonDUI)
If you have been arrested for OVI in Centerville, Kettering, Moraine orWashington Township, your misdemeanor OVIcase will be heard in the Kettering Municipal Court. If you need to find information about a case in the Kettering Municipal Court you can search HERE for case information/case look-up, or visit the court’s web site HERE.
Charles M. Rowland II has represented the accused drunk driver in the Kettering Municipal Court since 1995. Charles Rowland dedicates his practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Kettering Municipal Court, contact Kettering DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II today!
You can reach Charles Rowland at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.DaytonDUI.com, www.KetteringDUI.com or www.CentervilleDUI.com. We have augmented our immediate texting service which can be accessed by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 and we will keep you informed of the many planned OVI/sobriety checkpoints in the area on our BLAWG. Get 24/7 Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404, or follow us on Twitter @DaytonDUI. Email us at CharlesRowland@CharlesRowland.com and follow us on facebook atwww.facebook.com/DaytonDUI. Immediate help is available by filling out the CONTACT form on any of these pages. PUT THIS NUMBER IN YOUR PHONE: (937)776-2671.
- Fairborn Municipal Court, case look-up (daytondui.com)
- 3-Day Driver Intervention Programs (daytondui.com)
- Senators: DUI checkpoint apps are “harmful to public safety” (arstechnica.com)
- The Reality of an Ohio DUI Arrest (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Dayton, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Kettering? (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Centerville, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- OVI in the Xenia Municipal Court (daytondui.com)