Beavercreek OVI – Beavercreek DUI?
Beavercreek DUI – Beavercreek OVI?
If you have been arrested for OVI in Fairborn, Bath Township, Beavercreek or Beavercreek Township? Your misdemeanor Beavercreek DUI case will be heard in the Beavercreek/Fairborn Municipal Court, 1148 Kauffman Ave. in Fairborn, Ohio. Need to find information about a case in the Fairborn Municipal Court? Search HERE. For case information or visit the court’s web site HERE. I am a life-long resident of Beavercreek and I have represented the accused drunk driver in the Fairborn/Beavercreek Municipal Court since 1995.
DUI law is my passion and I dedicate my practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Fairborn Municipal Court, contact me, Fairborn DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II, today! You can reach me at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.FairbornDUI.com, or www.BeavercreekDUI.com.
Want more fun facts about why you should hire me for your Beavercreek DUI?
- lifelong resident of Beavercreek, Ohio (we moved when I was three).
- this court suspended my license for speeding when I was 17.
- graduated from Beavercreek High School in 1988.
- my sister was Miss Beavercreek once.
- grew up near St. Luke’s and the “Old Country Store.”
- left for law school in 1992 – when I came back Beavercreek had a mall… BAM!
- represented Beavercreek Schools for two terms on their school board.
- carved “B’CREEK” into the Great Wall of China.
- half-owner of the beaver that sits in the Beavercreek Police Department.
- I know all the good places to eat in Beavercreek.
- I’ll do a good job with your case.