Beavercreek OVI Lawyer? Contact Charles M. Rowland II
Beavercreek OVI Lawyer
If you have been arrested for OVI in Fairborn, Bath Township, Beavercreek or Beavercreek Township? You need a Beavercreek OVI lawyer. Your misdemeanor Beavercreek OVI case will be heard in the Beavercreek/Fairborn Municipal Court, 1148 Kauffman Ave. in Fairborn, Ohio. Need to find information about a case in the Fairborn Municipal Court? Search HERE. For case information or visit the court’s web site HERE. I am a life-long resident of Beavercreek and I have represented the accused drunk driver in the Fairborn/Beavercreek Municipal Court since 1995.
Defending the accused drunk driver is my passion. I limit my practice to OVI law. I own some of the most impressive credentials for OVI lawyers in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation, a Beavercreek lawyer, in the Fairborn Municipal Court, contact me, Beavercreek OVI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II, today! Reach me at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.FairbornDUI.com, or www.BeavercreekOVI.com.
Want more fun facts about why you should hire me for your Beavercreek OVI Lawyer?
- lifelong resident of Beavercreek, Ohio (we moved when I was three).
- Beavercreek suspended my license for speeding when I was 17 (twice).
- graduated from Beavercreek High School in 1988.
- my sister was Miss Beavercreek once.
- grew up near St. Luke’s and the “Old Country Store.”
- I drank from that cool old spring that used to be on Beaver Valley.
- left for law school in 1992 – when I came back Beavercreek had a mall… BAM!
- represented Beavercreek Schools for two terms on their school board.
- carved “B’CREEK” into the Great Wall of China.
- half-owner of the beaver that sits in the Beavercreek Police Department.
- I know all the good places to eat in Beavercreek.
- I’ll do a good job with your case.