Clark County OVI Checkpoint Tonight (August 26, 2011)
There will be an OVI sobriety checkpoint tonight in Clark County, Springfiield, Ohio beginning at 10 pm and ending at 2 am. According to the Clark County Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, the location of the checkpoint will be at US 40 (National Road) and Rt. 68 in western Springfield.
The DUI checkpoint will be conducted by the Clark County OVI Task Force. The Clark County OVI Task Force is made up of the Clark County Combined Health District, Springfield Police Division, Clark County Sheriff’s Office, the Ohio Highway Patrol, the Ohio Department of Transportation, Clark County EMA, Springfield Fire and Rescue Box 27, Ohio Investigative Unit and police departments in North Hampton, Enon, South Charleston, Tremont City and German Twp. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. Charles M. Rowland II is working hard to be your trusted source for DUI information in the Miami Valley. “All I do is DUI Defense.”
- Clark County DUI Checkpoint Tonight (August 19, 2011) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Springfield, Clark County DUI / OVI Case Look-Up (daytondui.com)
- Clark County Municipal Court (Information and Links) (daytondui.com)
- OVI Checkpoints in Multiple Counties Planned Through Labor Day (daytondui.com)