Dayton DUI Update: Drunk Driving Arrests Up/Fatalities Down
According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, OVI arrests are up and OVI-related fatal crashes are down. In a release on their website today, the OSP stated, “through May of this year, troopers have made 10,459 OVI arrests – which is an increase of 915 arrests during the same time period last year. During this time OVI-related fatalities have dropped 26 percent or 39 deaths – with 110 crashes killing 124 people.
Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. Immediate help is available by filling out this CONTACT form. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting follow DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and you can access updates by becoming a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI Defense. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@CharlesRowland.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- Ohio: Federal Court Overturns Bogus DUI Arrest (thenewspaper.com)
- Ohio State Highway Patrol Announces Summer Enforcement Effort (daytondui.com)
- Ohio OVI Law: Ignition Interlock Devices FAQ (daytondui.com)
- Should I Blow? (daytondui.com)
- Ohio Troopers Provide 24/7 Patrols of Major Urban Areas (daytondui.com)
- Top 10 Rules For Protecting Your License After Your DUI Case (daytondui.com)
- Officials: Buckle up or you may be sorry (wcpo.com)