DUI Video Explains Ohio State Highway Patrol Procedures
This video, from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, gives a great basic introduction to matters such as Standardized Field Sobriety Tests, OVI Checkpoints and the procedures the Ohio State Highway Patrol uses to investigate drunk driving offenses.
DUI attorney Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver in Fairborn, Dayton, Springfield, Kettering, Vandalia, Xenia, Miamisburg, Springboro, Huber Heights, Oakwood, Beavercreek, Centerville and throughout Ohio. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself the Miami Valley’s choice for DUI defense. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter @DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and on the DaytonDUI channel on YouTube. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- MADD Calls For No Refusal Weekends and Interlock Devices (daytondui.com)
- The Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test is Biased Against Women (daytondui.com)
- Blood Contamination & Candida Albicans (daytondui.com)
- Are the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Fair to Fatter People? (daytondui.com)
- Driving Under the Influence of ADD/ADHD (daytondui.com)
- Top 10 Rules For Dealing With The Ohio BMV (daytondui.com)
- The Drunken Monkey Theory (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Xenia or Bellbrook? (daytondui.com)