Fairborn OVI? Contact Charles M. Rowland II
Fairborn OVI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II
If you have been arrested for OVI in Fairborn or Bath Township, your misdemeanor case will be heard in the local Municipal Court, 1148 Kauffman Ave. in Fairborn, Ohio. Need to find information about a case in the Fairborn Municipal Court? Search HERE. For case information or visit the court’s web site HERE.
I am a life-long resident of Greene County. I have represented the accused drunk driver in the Fairborn/Beavercreek Municipal Court since 1995. In addition, my office is conveniently located near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and the Mall at Fairfield Commons.
OVI law is my passion. I dedicate my practice to OVI exclusively. I earned some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Fairborn Municipal Court, contact me, Fairborn OVI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II, today! You can reach me at 937-318- 1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769- 5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours OVI Hotline at 937-776- 2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500.
Want more fun facts about why you should hire me for your Fairborn OVI?
- I am a lifelong resident of Greene County, Ohio (we moved when I was three).
- The Fairborn Muni Court suspended my license for speeding when I was 17 (twice).
- I graduated from Wright State (in Fairborn) in 1992.
- Worked for Mr. Nutter while the Nutter Center was under construction
- Left for law school in 1992 – when I came back Beavercreek/Fairborn had a mall… BAM!
- I represented Beavercreek Schools for two terms on their school board.
- A lot of restaurants in Fairborn have DaytonDUI cups.
- Half-owner of the beaver that sits in the Beavercreek Police Department.
- I know all the good places to eat in Fairborn.
- I’ll do a good job with your case.