Intoxilyzer 8000 Under Fire, Shady Business Alleged
Here is a great video from NBC 4 in Columbus. It talks about how the Intoxilyzer 8000 is a monumental failure. What’s more, the person who forced Ohio to purchase these machines is now working for CMI, the company that manufactures them. “It is very shady that the individual that masterminded the contract with CMI would be permitted to go work for that company approximately 13 months after he left his employment with Ohio,” said Columbs DUI defense attorney Jon Saia.
DUI attorney Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver in Fairborn, Dayton, Springfield, Kettering, Vandalia, Xenia, Miamisburg, Springboro, Huber Heights, Beavercreek, Centerville and throughout Ohio. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself the Miami Valley’s choice for DUI defense. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter @DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook,www.facebook.com/daytondui and on the DaytonDUI channel on YouTube. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- Case Law Update: State v. Kitzler (daytondui.com)
- Are the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Fair to Fatter People? (daytondui.com)
- Ohio DUI Blood Testing: Hemolysis (daytondui.com)
- Top 10 Rules For Dealing With The Ohio BMV (daytondui.com)
- Driving Under the Influence of ADD/ADHD (daytondui.com)
- The Drunken Monkey Theory (daytondui.com)
- What Happens If I Can’t Show Proof of Insurance? (daytondui.com)
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Can Be Challenged In Court (daytondui.com)
- DUI Science: Fat vs. Thin/Man vs. Woman/Young vs. Old (daytondui.com)
- Judge: Defense can challenge breath-tester’s accuracy (dispatch.com)