Case Look-Up Information in the Kettering Municipal Court
If you have been arrested for OVI in Centerville, Kettering, Moraine or Washington Township, your misdemeanor OVI case will be heard in the Kettering Municipal Court. If you need to find information about a case in the Kettering Municipal Court you can search HERE for case information/case look-up, or visit the court’s web site HERE.
Charles M. Rowland II has represented the accused drunk driver in the Kettering Municipal Court for over fifteen years. Charles Rowland dedicates his practice to OVI law and has some of the most impressive credentials for OVI attorneys in the state of Ohio. If you find yourself in need of criminal representation in the Kettering Municipal Court, contact Dayton DUI Attorney Charles M. Rowland II today!
You can reach Charles Rowland at 937-318-1DUI (318-1384), 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263), or 24/7 on the after-hours DUI Hotline at 937-776-2671, by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500 or by visiting www.DaytonDUI.com, www.KetteringDUI.com or www.CentervilleDUI.com.
- Can I Still Be A Nurse If I Get A DUI In Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- DUI Science: How To Read The Correlation Studies in the NHTSA Manual (daytondui.com)
- Commercial Driver’s License Disqualification in Ohio (daytondui.com)
- Alcohol and Energy Drinks (by DaytonDUI.com) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested For OVI in Miamisburg? West Carrollton? Miami Township? (daytondui.com)
- Making Bail In Your Ohio DUI Case (daytondui.com)
- Top 10 Rules For Protecting Your License After Your DUI Case (daytondui.com)