Montgomery County OVI Checkpoint in Harrison Township (Nov 23rd)
The Montgomery County OVI checkpoint will be in Harrison Township at Needmore Rd. and will be conducted from 8 p.m. until midnight. The checkpoint is being conducted by multiple agencies and is being coordinated by the Montgomery County DUI Task Force. Be smart. Be responsible. Designate a sober driver.
DUI attorney Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver in Fairborn, Dayton, Springfield, Kettering, Vandalia, Xenia, Miamisburg, Springboro, Huber Heights, Oakwood, Beavercreek, Centerville and throughout Ohio. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself the Miami Valley’s choice for DUI defense. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter @DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and on the DaytonDUI channel on YouTube. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- Montgomery County Courts (An Overview) (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for OVI in Springfield, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Huber Heights DUI Cases Are Heard In The Montgomery County Municipal Court (Eastern Division) (daytondui.com)
- DUI Video Explains Ohio State Highway Patrol Procedures (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Xenia or Bellbrook? (daytondui.com)
- MADD Calls For No Refusal Weekends and Interlock Devices (daytondui.com)