Ohio Sets Alcohol Record – Here Are The Top 10 Sellers
What is your favorite type of alcohol?
According to the Ohio Department of Commerce, Ohioans are buying more and better alcohol than ever before. Sales reached a record level in 2014 totaling $949 million. This represents an increase of 5.6 percent and exceeded last year’s total by $50 million, according to date released by the Ohio Department of Commerce. Premium and Super-Premium products dominate the top of the charts and account for almost 60 percent of the total dollar sales.
Here, (from WHIO) is the top 10 list of Ohio alcohol choices:
1. Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey – 364,060 gallons
2. Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey – 292,772 gallons
3. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum – 278,535 gallons
4. Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey – 277,171 gallons
5. Absolut Vodka – 272,987 gallons
6. Bacardi Superior Light Rum – 271,429 gallons
7. Smirnoff Vodka – 262,461 gallons
8. Kamchatka Vodka – 261,149 gallons
9. Jagermeister – 235,016 gallons
10. Black Velvet Canadian Whiskey – 228,024 gallons
Charles M. Rowland II dedicates his practice to defending the accused drunk driver in the Miami Valley and throughout Ohio. He has the credentials and the experience to win your case and has made himself Dayton’s choice for drunk driving defense. Contact Charles Rowland by phone at (937) 318-1384 or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (888-769-5263). If you need assistance after hours, call the 24/7 DUI Hotline at (937) 776-2671. You can have DaytonDUI at your fingertips by downloading the DaytonDUI Android App or have DaytonDUI sent directly to your mobile device by texting DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Facebook, @DaytonDUI on Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pheed and Pintrest or get RSS of the Ohio DUI blog. You can email CharlesRowland@DaytonDUI.com or visit his office at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
“All I do is DUI defense.”
For more info on the defense of alcohol drinkers, check these city-specific sites at the following links: