If you are arrested in Xenia, Cedarville or Bellbrook, your case will be heard in the Xenia Municipal Court.
Xenia Municipal Court, and the honorable Michael Murry, has jurisdiction over OVI/DUI violations of any ordinance of any municipal corporation within its territory.
The Xenia Municipal Court has jurisdiction for:
- the cities of Xenia and Bellbrook
- the villages of Yellow Springs, Cedarville, Jamestown, Spring Valley, and Bowersville
- the townships of Sugarcreek, Xenia, Cedarville, New Jasper, Silvercreek, Ceasarcreek, Miami, Jefferson, Ross, and Spring Valley
- four college campuses: Central State University, Wilberforce University, Cedarville College, and Antioch College
Law enforcement agencies located within the jurisdiction of the court include:
- Bellbrook Police Department
- Cedarville Police Department
- Central State University Police Department
- Greene County Animal Control
- Greene County Sheriff’s Office
- Greene County Parks District
- Jamestown Police Department
- Ohio Department of Parks and Natural Resources
- Ohio Department of Wildlife
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Spring Valley Police Department
- Sugarcreek Township Police Department
- Wilberforce University Police Department
- Xenia Police Division
- Yellow Springs Police Department
Xenia Municipal Court is located on the second floor of Xenia City Hall, 101 N. Detroit Street, Xenia, Ohio. This building is located just to the south of the Greene County Courthouse in downtown Xenia.
Hours of Operation:
Hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Thursdays & Fridays.
As of January 1, 2008, Night Court services are no longer provided.