Sobriety Checkpoint in Springfield, Clark County Tonight (May 27, 2011)
DUI Roadblock along Rt. 40 in Clark County
Thanks to a federal grant, the Springfield Police, the Clark County Sheriff’s Department, the Enon Police and the Ohio State Highway Patrol will be conducting an OVI checkpoint tonight from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. The checkpoint will be used in conjunction with nearby saturation patrols in an effort to deter drunk driving along route 40.
This DUI checkpoint is conducted along with stepped up patrols from May 23rd through June the for the “Click It or Ticket” campaign. More than 900 law enforcement partners around Ohio, including the Ohio State Highway Patrol, will be aggressively enforcing the law during the mobilization. The Ohio State Highway Patrol will also be aggressively enforcing DUI laws during this period.
If you find yourself in need of an experienced and credentialed Ohio DUI attorney, please contact Charles M. Rowland II at (937) 318-1384 or 1-888-ROWLAND [888-769-5263]. Charles Rowland has been representing Ohio traffic offenders for over fifteen years and has established a reputation as the go-to guy in the Miami Valley for DUI defense.
- Springfield, Clark County Case Look-Up (daytondui.com)
- Vandalia Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- Ohio Traffic Enforcement: “Click It or Ticket” (daytondui.com)
- Arrested for DUI in Dayton, Ohio? (daytondui.com)
- Don’t Say Anything! (daytondui.com)
- Springfield DUI & The Clark County Municipal Court (daytondui.com)
- Defending the Publication of DUI Checkpoint Locations (daytondui.com)