Top 10 Things A Good OVI Attorney Can Do For You
1. Prove your innocence;
2. Save your career;
3. Protect your reputation;
4. Get you back to driving;
5. Keep you out of jail;
6. Save your professional license, security clearance, college scholarship, etc.;
7. Get your car out of impound;
8. Save you money on fines, costs, reinstatement fees and insurance;
9. Get you access to treatment if you need it; and
10. Reduce your stress and worry by providing good counsel.
I have been an OVI attorney for twenty years and I have limited my practice to exclusively impaired driving cases. I have some of the most impressive credentials in the country and I want to help you. Call me at (937) 318-1384 or the DaytonDUI 24/7 Hotline at (937) 776-2671.