Warren County Partnership Targets Drug Traffickers
The Warren County Drug Task Force announced a new partnership with the Ohio Highway Patrol Thursday to help combat the flow of drugs running through Warren County on Interstates 75 and 71. According to the joint agreement, a sergeant and two troopers with narcotic canines from the highway patrol will work with Warren County Deputy Brian Lewis and his two canines. The agencies will also share information and other resources. If you are a constant reader of this blog you have followed the proliferation of stories wherein the Ohio State Highway Patrol has shifted focus to drug interdiction. What impact this law enforcement effort will have on the Fourth Amendment and on an individual’s rights is yet to be seen. We will keep you informed. See the full Dayton Daily News story by Justin McClelland.
Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671. Immediate help is available by filling out this CONTACT form. For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting follow DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and you can access updates by becoming a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI Defense. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@CharlesRowland.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
- DUI in the Franklin Municipal Court (www.FranklinDUIdefense.com) (daytondui.com)
- DUI on the Water and the Return of Boating Season (daytondui.com)
- Warren County Ohio Courts (An Overview) (daytondui.com)
- 2011 OVI Statistics (from the Ohio State Highway Patrol) (daytondui.com)
- Top 10 Rules For Protecting Your License After Your DUI Case (daytondui.com)
- Police discover $4 million worth of heroin (daytondailynews.com)