Xenia DUI Attorney: How To Dress For The Xenia Municipal Court
- Proper dress is required for all court appearances. While no list can cover every situation, examples of improper clothing would include: short shorts; short skirts; tank tops; halter tops; clothing where undergarments are showing; sleeveless shirts; t-shirts with graphics or messages depicting drugs, alcohol, sex or disrespect for the law or the Court; and ripped or excessively dirty or greasy clothes.
- Shoes must be worn.
- Hats and sunglasses are to be removed before entering the courtroom.
- Use of cell phones, pagers, tablets or any other electronic device is prohibited. All electronic devices are to be turned off before entering the courtroom.
- There is to be no recording of any court proceeding without the approval of the judge in advance.
- Once entering the courtroom, please refrain from talking, unless when necessary for court proceedings. Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the courtroom.
- Anyone who in the court’s opinion is dressed inappropriately or violates one of these conduct expectations may be denied access by the Court Bailiffs or asked to leave by the Judge.
We also think it is a good idea to take Charlie to court with you as well. If you need a Xenia DUI attorney, call us for a free consultation to discuss your case.