Ohio Speed Limit Increased To 70 MPH (Find Out Where)
Ohio’s speed limit is going up! Pursuant to the recently enacted Ohio traffic law, the Ohio Department of Transportation released a map detailing the locations of the new 70 mph speed limit. You can expect to see the new 70 mph speed limit signs around July 1st.
The exact location of the speed increases are:
• From the Indiana border in the west to just outside of Wheeling, WV in the east, excluding Dayton, Columbus and Zanesville
• From the Jeremiah Morrow Bridge in southwest Ohio to just south of the border of the Cuyahoga/Medina County line in the north, excluding Columbus
• From just outside of Toledo going south until just north of Dayton, excluding Findlay and Lima
• From just outside Akron going east to just west of Youngstown
• From just outside of Canton south to the West Virginia border
• From just outside of Cleveland to the Pennsylvania border
Contact Charles Rowland by phone at 937-318-1DUI (937-318-1384), 937-879-9542, or toll-free at 1-888-ROWLAND (1-888-769-5263). For after-hours help contact our 24/7 DUI HOTLINE at 937-776-2671.For information about Dayton DUI sent directly to your mobile device, text DaytonDUI (one word) to 50500. Follow DaytonDUI on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/DaytonDUI or Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting follow DaytonDUI to 40404. DaytonDUI is also available on Facebook and you can access updates by becoming a fan of Dayton DUI/OVI Defense. You can also email Charles Rowland at: CharlesRowland@CharlesRowland.com or write to us at 2190 Gateway Dr., Fairborn, Ohio 45324.